Leistritz Advanced Technologies Corp.
Leistritz Advanced Technologies Corp, an international pump manufacturer, is looking for a project engineer/manager to join our growing team based in Allendale, NJ.
Job Title: Project Engineer/Manager
- An Engineering degree and a minimum of 3 years experience with heavy equipment projects in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Markets is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Projects and Office is also required.
- Familiarity with SolidWorks is a plus.
- The successful candidate will interact with customers and suppliers while managing both domestic and international projects.
This critical role within our organization offers the right candidate a challenging career with potential for growth. Some international and domestic travel required.
Job Title: Inside Sales/Application Engineer
Dynamic and technically oriented pump manufacturer is seeking a result oriented Inside Sales Engineer to grow with our company.
The self-motivated individual will work with our global sales, service and engineering teams to generate and capture business. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist outside sales team with technical and application support
- Address technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc.
- Administer commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order and resolve customer issues
- Travel as needed with outside sales team to support training, presentations and trade show activities
The position is based in our Allendale, NJ facility. Candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 3-5 years practical experience with pumps or rotating equipment in the Refining, Petrochemical, Power or Oil & Gas markets. Spanish speaking is a plus.
Job Title: Machine Tools Sales Representative
Do you have a passion for finding new prospects to turn into customers? We build custom designed machinery solutions and tooling for manufacturing in a variety of markets including Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Chemical, Medical, and Oil and Gas.
This position will work with prospects and customers to find out their requirements, work with the team to develop the right solutions, ensure the quoting process is done according to company standards and guarantee a successful sales process. You will find new leads through business resources, research, marketing activities, trade shows, publications, LinkedIn and industry organizations.
- A technical degree and/or background in manufacturing and/or machinery is preferred
- Possess the ability to evaluate customer requirements and apply our technology as the appropriate solution.
- Prospect for new customers through calls, meetings, tradeshows, or other proven methods.
- Work directly with new and existing customers to assess future project and equipment needs and recommend new machine tools and tooling.
- Champion long-term relationships with customers through negotiations aimed at winning continuous business.
- Develop strong follow-up plans and reports on findings, successes and other industry information.
- Deliver professional presentations.
- Prepare sales quotations.
- Utilize customer database software.
- A fast learner, willing to roll up your sleeves to complete different tasks
- Friendly, well-spoken and ready to close a deal
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
Leistritz Advanced Technologies offers competitive pay with benefits, including health care, paid vacation time and room for advancement.
Send resume to: [email protected]